Thursday, April 27, 2017

The results from RSGB "BERU" contest are out.

As I noted in earlier post, my result was not as good as previous years.  In recapping it was not caused as much as decline of propagation but by my emphasis on higher bands.  I did not spend enough time on 40 m.  Also the 40 m antenna was ordinary dipole.  If I had more effective antenna on lower bands, I'm sure it would be better.  Lessons to be learned.

 Here no doubt I've made tactical error.  Yes I was unassisted, however I did not tick the proper square.

Food for thought for the next one if I get invited.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Northern Corridor Radio Group VK6ANC

As a part of our big trip around Australia in four and a half months in a little caravan I have taken the opportunity to visit one of the be...