Saturday, March 15, 2014

Russian DX contest.

I've missed out on John Moyle contest this weekend... (bother)... so I needed some contesting fix.

I've just spent two hours of fun on the Russian DX contest:


Just two hours of fun... In the middle of the afternoon I felt that I need to reward myself with little of red wine... While I was sipping I've started the radio and tuning around the 20 m band I saw the contest going... Set up the N1MM (only about a minute) and of I went...  Sipping red and contesting.



I gave myself a limit of one glass of red and 100 contacts... All accomplished in about two hours.


    Band    QSOs    Pts  DXC   OBL
          14      99     806   24       34
       Total      99     806   24       34


            Score : 46,748

All good fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The results of the Commonwealth contest were published.

  As I member of the team Australia 2, I was quite pleased with the result.