I'm sure most of us played with one of these. Just got a note that:
http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ is in operation again.
Here you have a screen shot of the page: Waterfall, frequency etc
Here is a detail ot the above screen shot. My signal (TEST DE VK2PN) is on the left. Next is a stronger A93GE ( David from Bahrain).
Great toy and great way to find if your signal is "getting there. The screen shot was taken on Tuesday 6th October about 0400 GMT.
Monday, November 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The results of the Commonwealth contest were published.
As I member of the team Australia 2, I was quite pleased with the result.
-
The beautiful Norfolk Island. Chris VK3QB, Luke VK3HJ and David VK3BDX offered me a spot in the four members team. I've accepted fast...
-
I had some spare time to finish assembly of my new toy (mind you - the last two weeks I had at least two new toys). Christian DL1ELU sold ...
-
The Digital yahoogroup been buzzing for the last few weeks with the new FreeDV and Codec2 mode I wanted to try it, but kept putting i...


No comments:
Post a Comment