Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hard work of a DXer. Yoshi FO/KH0PR

As some of you may know that there is mini-expedition in Polynesia.  Look at the pile up.  The guy (Yoshi) is having a big battle here:
 
It is one of the biggest pileups I've seen from my home QTH.



By the end I managed to work him too.  I had an easy job day earlier on 30 m.  I think I got in on a third call then.
It was not like that yesterday.  The EU stations are very strong in Oceania this time of the day - late afternoon on the long path.

Just a small recording of the hard work Yoshi had to put in.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KjrThBoFD4


73 to all
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

The results of the Commonwealth contest were published.

  As I member of the team Australia 2, I was quite pleased with the result.