Saturday, October 4, 2014

Oceania SSB contest weekend.

Heidi and I have a deal... She wanted to go camping with our camping group this weekend and I wanted to run the Oceania CW test which will be next weekend.  I was more than happy to forgo the SSB part.

So we are camping at Bendelong:






As it happened the the boys from HARAOA were visiting for the contest Allan's VK2GR QTH.

Allan himself top contester let me visit and take a few photos.  Allan and I go back some time as friendly competitors for quite some time.





Allan exchanged his "big smoke" QTH for absolutely delightful rural property.  He is currently enlarging/building his antenna farm to a first class status.

When I arrived the HARAOA boys and girl were in full swing and doing well:









Good luck in the contest and hope you will defend your place.

Thanks Allan for the coffee and the tour of the property... Love it.

73
patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

The results of the Commonwealth contest were published.

  As I member of the team Australia 2, I was quite pleased with the result.