Sunday, March 29, 2015

CQ WPX SSB contest 2015.

This weekend WPX SSB contest must have been fun for many.  The condx were good and there were lots of signals and mostly strong.  Very impressive was 10 m.  In my limited time when I was on the propagation on most bands was good.  Had no problem being heard by the DX stations.

My score:

 Band  QSOs
------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:   28
   15:    6
   10:   84
------------
Total:  118  Prefixes = 102  Total Score = 32,844
 
One of those days I'll get used to SSB contesting. 

I've played with the macros on my radio and N1MM log and got most of the voice 
macros recorded and all I had to say into the mike was the other station call 
and my number to him. The rest was recorded and sent with the "F" key. Great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The results of the Commonwealth contest were published.

  As I member of the team Australia 2, I was quite pleased with the result.