Tuesday, December 11, 2012

VK Contest Club meeting in Hornsby

It is already almost a week since I've attended the meeting, but this is the first time I'm having little time to report on it.

It was my first attendance to a such august gathering and it was very nice to meet the fellows competitors and exchange some ideas and swap tales.







Ed VK2JI  Oscar VK4BOV and Craig VK2KDP



Paul VK2BPL  Tomas VK2CCC and Vlad VK2IM





Husband and wife team

Richard VK2BD and Lynn VK2FLMM



Paul VK2BPL  Patrick VK2PN and Tomas VK2CCC












Oscar and Craig





Vlad and Ed




Keen ideas exchange




Vlad is making a point







Tomas VK2CCC







Vlad VK2IM







Ed  VK2JI









Paul  VK2BPL







Oscar VK4BOV







Craig VK2KDP











Great time...  Unfortunately the venue was pretty busy and full, the noise level was a bit hard to cope with... (for my old ears).  Still I'm looking forward to the next one.

Nice to meet you guys in person..

73
P

No comments:

Post a Comment

The results of the Commonwealth contest were published.

  As I member of the team Australia 2, I was quite pleased with the result.