Saturday, February 23, 2013

The contest university

On Saturday before the "famous"  Wyong field day Ed VK2JI with the CCARC organized a MCU.

First I'd like to thank and congratulate Ed for very successful event... Well done mate.

Secondly.... we all had fun.. there was not one "soul" in the room who could have been bored.  I guess this type of people who like contests or are active in them must be a notch above the rest of the "lot".

I'm referring an incident on Sunday when I wanted to put couple of thousand cards from DX expedition to Lord Howe island to the VK2 QSL bureau and was refused... (low point in my life).

Anyway here are a few photos of the good DXers (experienced or newbies):







































No comments:

Post a Comment

The results of the Commonwealth contest were published.

  As I member of the team Australia 2, I was quite pleased with the result.