Thursday, December 20, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year.






Dear Santa,

As you know I was a good boy the whole last year. I've attended quite
a few contests even the small ones just to give a few numbers to fellow
contesters. I've tried to chase any DX I could hear and thanks to you
 I even worked some of them.

My wish for the stocking is: I want my own freqency in the CW portion
of any HF bands. That will give me unfair advantage when I take toilet
and food break during the contest. I also need clear spot exactly
1.342 kHz above the DX frequency so I can call them without being QRMed.

The abovementioned frequencies should be free of QRM, QRN,LIDs and
DQRM as well.
Ah... almost forgot the XYL QRM too.
Thank you Santa

de VK2PN



No comments:

Post a Comment

The results of the Commonwealth contest were published.

  As I member of the team Australia 2, I was quite pleased with the result.